Food & Drink
Get ready to drool: Introducing the perfect burger
When it comes to the best burgers, New Yorkers are an opinionated bunch. Just check out our annual Battle of the Burger competition for proof—the sold-out live event takes place tonight at South Street Seaport. But what makes the perfect burger? Is it the bun (potato, seeded, grilled), the patty (Angus, chuck, rib eye, brisket) or the fixins? We've done the legwork and come up with what we believe is the top-of-the-heap, crème-of-the-crop, burger-busting best. Recreate or mix-and-match to your liking. Beef to bun, here’s the stack of your dreams.
Illustration by Radio
- Threes Brewing hosts Delaney Barbecue, The Meat Hook and Roberta’s
- Dash hideously at the Ugly Sweater Run 5K this Saturday
- Make a duck face with One World Trade at Albany Plaza's "selfie kiosk"
- The MTA takes straphangers on a trip back to the subway of 1966
- Calling all fried-chicken fans: Pies 'n' Thighs is coming to Manhattan