Berlin Film Festival 2013: News, reviews and more
From big-name titles like Wong Kar-wai's The Grandmaster to works from tomorrow's world-cinema heavyweights, our man in Berlin Stephen Garrett weighs in the latest movie reviews and news at this year's Berlin Film Festival.
Fri Feb 8 2013
Berlin Film Festival movie reviews
Wong Kar-wai's long-awaited movie on Bruce Lee's martial-arts mentor is finally unveiled.
Love means always having to say you're sorry in two competition entries.
Money makes the world go round in several fest dramas.
The festival delivers its first across-the-board hit.
Two Sundance stand-outs wow Berlin festgoers as well.
French-language films bring a vive-le-différence sensibility to Berlin.
The fest bows out with some politically charged competition winners.
More film festivals
You might also like
Other film festivals and awards
Film events calendar for New York City
- The best and worst Woody Allen movies
- The 100 best animated movies
- The 50 greatest war films of all time
- The 50 best documentaries of all time
- Movies in the park and summer outdoor screenings in NYC
- The 50 best songs from ’80s movies
- The best and worst James Bond movies: a ranked list
- New York movies: The 100 best films set in New York City
- Magic in the Moonlight