Berlin Film Festival 2013: News, reviews and more
From big-name titles like Wong Kar-wai's The Grandmaster to works from tomorrow's world-cinema heavyweights, our man in Berlin Stephen Garrett weighs in the latest movie reviews and news at this year's Berlin Film Festival.
Fri Feb 8 2013
Berlin Film Festival movie reviews
Wong Kar-wai's long-awaited movie on Bruce Lee's martial-arts mentor is finally unveiled.
Love means always having to say you're sorry in two competition entries.
Money makes the world go round in several fest dramas.
The festival delivers its first across-the-board hit.
Two Sundance stand-outs wow Berlin festgoers as well.
French-language films bring a vive-le-différence sensibility to Berlin.
The fest bows out with some politically charged competition winners.
More film festivals
You might also likeSee more in Film
Write your own review
Other film festivals and awards
Film events calendar for New York City
- The 50 greatest war films of all time
- The 50 best uses of songs in movies
- The 50 best documentaries of all time
- The 20 best Christmas films ever, just in time for the holidays
- New York movies: The 100 best films set in New York City
- The best and worst James Bond movies: a ranked list
- New York attractions: Places on our radar
- The 50 best movie villains of all time
- The top 50 foreign films of all time
- The 50 most controversial movies ever