Best boots for men fall 2013: Chukka, lace-up, Chelsea and hiking boots
Shop for the latest fall fashion styles with our roundup of the best boots for men. Find chukka, lace-up, Chelsea and hiking boots, with options for $100 or less.
Tue Sep 3 2013
We’ve rounded up the fall’s best boots for men. Browse the season’s top styles, including chukka, lace-up, Chelsea and hiking boots. Splurge on footwear from Cole Haan and Ted Baker London, or go for budget-friendly options from Timberland and Dr. Martens.
RECOMMENDED: See all of this year's fall fashion content
Allen Edmonds Cronmok wing-tip boots, $295, at allenedmonds.com
Sonoma Life + Style harness boots, $90, at Kohl’s, locations throughout the city; visit kohls.com
Selected Homme suede Chelsea boots, $152, at us.asos.com
Florsheim Indie cap-toe boots, $170, at Florsheim, 444 Madison Ave at 49th St (212-752-8017, florsheim.com)
Follow Cristina Velocci on Twitter: @cvelocci
You might also like
Sales and shopping events calendar
- Is Bushwick really the seventh most stylish neighborhood in the world? Anna Wintour finds out!
- Holiday markets in New York City
- Brooklyn Flea
- Best Halloween stores in NYC for costumes, makeup and decorations
- Sample sales in NYC this week
- Where to shop in Soho: Best stores for fashion, design and books
- The 15 best shops in NYC
- Best vintage stores and thrift shops in New York
- Consignment stores in NYC: Where to buy discount designer clothes
- New pop-up shops in NYC