Best boots for men fall 2013: Chukka, lace-up, Chelsea and hiking boots
Shop for the latest fall fashion styles with our roundup of the best boots for men. Find chukka, lace-up, Chelsea and hiking boots, with options for $100 or less.
Tue Sep 3 2013
We’ve rounded up the fall’s best boots for men. Browse the season’s top styles, including chukka, lace-up, Chelsea and hiking boots. Splurge on footwear from Cole Haan and Ted Baker London, or go for budget-friendly options from Timberland and Dr. Martens.
RECOMMENDED: See all of this year's fall fashion content
Allen Edmonds Cronmok wing-tip boots, $295, at allenedmonds.com
Sonoma Life + Style harness boots, $90, at Kohl’s, locations throughout the city; visit kohls.com
Selected Homme suede Chelsea boots, $152, at us.asos.com
Florsheim Indie cap-toe boots, $170, at Florsheim, 444 Madison Ave at 49th St (212-752-8017, florsheim.com)
Follow Cristina Velocci on Twitter: @cvelocci
You might also likeSee more in Shopping & Style
Write your own review
Sales and shopping events calendar
- Best Halloween stores in NYC for costumes, makeup and decorations
- Street fashion with Ehren David Edralin, Masculine Manhattan blogger
- New York attractions: New places that are already open
- Holiday markets in New York City
- Cheap New York: Sample sales and shopping events this week
- New York attractions: Places opening in 2013 and beyond
- The Holiday Shops at Bryant Park
- Goodbye, Williamsburg; hello, Greenpoint, Brooklyn!
- Artists & Fleas at Chelsea Market
- Best shoes for men fall 2013: Dress shoes, sneakers and boots