Best heels fall 2013: Pumps, stilettos, peep-toes and court shoes
Shop for the latest fall fashion styles with our roundup of the best heels. Find pumps, stilettos, peep-toes and court shoes for every style and budget.
Tue Sep 3 2013
We’ve rounded up the fall’s best heels. Browse the season’s top styles, including pumps, stilettos, peep-toes and court shoes. Find affordable options from Zara, Nine West and Piperlime, and splurgeworthy footwear from Schutz and Loeffler Randall.
RECOMMENDED: See all of this year's fall fashion content
Chinese Laundry Lucky Charm heels, $70, at chineselaundry.com
Ann Taylor Cerie exotic-leather peep-toe shooties, $148, at anntaylor.com
Schutz Carmencita heels, $240, at anthropologie.com
InStyle for Nine West Cinque snakeskin pumps, $89, at Nine West, 750 Lexington Ave between 59th and 60th Sts (212-832-6004, ninewest.com)
Duo Iman snake-print leather heels, $200, at duoboots.com
Follow Cristina Velocci on Twitter: @cvelocci
You might also like
Sales and shopping events calendar
- Brooklyn Flea
- Street fashion with Ehren David Edralin, Masculine Manhattan blogger
- New York attractions: New places that are already open
- Valentine’s Day ideas for him: Gifts for men under $100
- New York attractions: Places opening in 2013 and beyond
- West Village shopping guide from TheStylisted founders Julia Carmona and Lauren Katzberg
- Best underrated thrift stores in New York City
- Goodbye, Williamsburg; hello, Greenpoint, Brooklyn!
- Chelsea Market
- Where to shop in Soho: Best stores for fashion, design and books