Best umbrellas for rainy days in New York
Don't let spring showers rain on your parade! Grab one of these vibrant and colorful umbrellas to keep you dry.
Mon Mar 31 2014
Looking for rain gear that's functional and stylish? Stay dry this spring with our pick of the best umbrellas from Madewell, Jonathan Adler and MoMA Design Store. You'll be skipping down the streets like Gene Kelly in no time.
You might also like
- Is Bushwick really the seventh most stylish neighborhood in the world? Anna Wintour finds out!
- Brooklyn Flea
- Where to shop in Soho: Best stores for fashion, design and books
- Best vintage stores and thrift shops in New York
- The 15 best shops in NYC
- Sample sales in NYC this week
- Consignment stores in NYC: Where to buy discount designer clothes
- Fall fashion style guide
- The best spas in New York: Where to get a massage, facial or scrub
- Women’s boutiques in New York for affordable fashionable clothing