How to find the best perfumes for summer
Are you a beach person? Or would you rather go camping? Use our highly scientific guide to pick your perfect fragrance.
Wed Apr 30 2014
A new season means it's not only time to update your wardrobe with the newest spring fashion trends, it's time to also rethink your signature scent. With summer approaching, use our guide to pick the best perfumes whether it is a floral fragrance or a scent that reminds you of beaches, picnics in the park, camping or just summer in New York.
You might also like
- Brooklyn Flea
- Valentine’s Day ideas for him: Gifts for men under $100
- Where to shop in Soho: Best stores for fashion, design and books
- Best underrated thrift stores in New York City
- Cheap New York: Sample sales and shopping events this week
- Best vintage stores and thrift shops in New York
- Chelsea Market
- 100 best gift shops in New York City
- Valentine’s Day ideas for her: Gifts for women under $100
- The best spas in New York: Where to get a massage, facial or scrub