How to find the best perfumes for summer
Are you a beach person? Or would you rather go camping? Use our highly scientific guide to pick your perfect fragrance.
Wed Apr 30 2014
A new season means it's not only time to update your wardrobe with the newest spring fashion trends, it's time to also rethink your signature scent. With summer approaching, use our guide to pick the best perfumes whether it is a floral fragrance or a scent that reminds you of beaches, picnics in the park, camping or just summer in New York.
You might also like
- Is Bushwick really the seventh most stylish neighborhood in the world? Anna Wintour finds out!
- Holiday markets in New York City
- Brooklyn Flea
- Best Halloween stores in NYC for costumes, makeup and decorations
- Sample sales in NYC this week
- Where to shop in Soho: Best stores for fashion, design and books
- The 15 best shops in NYC
- Best vintage stores and thrift shops in New York
- Consignment stores in NYC: Where to buy discount designer clothes
- New pop-up shops in NYC