How to find the best perfumes for summer
Are you a beach person? Or would you rather go camping? Use our highly scientific guide to pick your perfect fragrance.
Wed Apr 30 2014
A new season means it's not only time to update your wardrobe with the newest spring fashion trends, it's time to also rethink your signature scent. With summer approaching, use our guide to pick the best perfumes whether it is a floral fragrance or a scent that reminds you of beaches, picnics in the park, camping or just summer in New York.
You might also like
- Brooklyn Flea
- Where to shop in Soho: Best stores for fashion, design and books
- Best vintage stores and thrift shops in New York
- The 15 best shops in NYC
- Sample sales in NYC this week
- Consignment stores in NYC: Where to buy discount designer clothes
- 100 best gift shops in New York City
- Day and weekend trips for history buffs, shoppers and foodies
- Women’s boutiques in New York for affordable fashionable clothing
- The best spas in New York: Where to get a massage, facial or scrub