How to find the best perfumes for summer
Are you a beach person? Or would you rather go camping? Use our highly scientific guide to pick your perfect fragrance.
Wed Apr 30 2014
A new season means it's not only time to update your wardrobe with the newest spring fashion trends, it's time to also rethink your signature scent. With summer approaching, use our guide to pick the best perfumes whether it is a floral fragrance or a scent that reminds you of beaches, picnics in the park, camping or just summer in New York.
You might also like
- Holiday markets in New York City
- Holiday gift guide 2014
- Columbus Circle Holiday Market
- The 15 best shops in NYC
- Artists & Fleas at Chelsea Market
- The best cheap gifts for $25 and under
- Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park
- 100 best gift shops in New York City
- Chocolatiers in NYC: The ten best chocolate shops
- The top tech gifts and gadgets for tech lovers this holiday season