How to find the best perfumes for summer
Are you a beach person? Or would you rather go camping? Use our highly scientific guide to pick your perfect fragrance.
Wed Apr 30 2014
A new season means it's not only time to update your wardrobe with the newest spring fashion trends, it's time to also rethink your signature scent. With summer approaching, use our guide to pick the best perfumes whether it is a floral fragrance or a scent that reminds you of beaches, picnics in the park, camping or just summer in New York.
You might also like
- Holiday markets in New York City
- Where to shop for Black Friday 2014 sales in NYC
- Holiday gift guide 2014
- The best NYC-themed gifts for the holidays
- The best cheap gifts for $25 and under
- The 15 best shops in NYC
- Artists & Fleas at Chelsea Market
- Sample sales in NYC this week
- Where to shop in Soho: Best stores for fashion, design and books
- Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park