New spring fashion designer collaborations
Spring’s designer collaborations include must-haves by Jonathan Adler, Pharrell Williams—sorry, no oversize hats—and more
Mon Apr 14 2014
Spring fashion just got hotter with these designer and celebrity collaborations. Grab a graphic tee from Pharrell Williams's new line with Uniqlo, or brighten up your wardrobe with Jonathan Adler’s funky, retro-influenced shoes and sunglasses for TOMS. From spring shoes to fashion trends, take a look at this season's must-have designer collaborations.
You might also like
- The best flea markets in New York
- Is Bushwick really the seventh most stylish neighborhood in the world? Anna Wintour finds out!
- Brooklyn Flea
- Best Halloween stores in NYC for costumes, makeup and decorations
- Sample sales in NYC this week
- Where to shop in Soho: Best stores for fashion, design and books
- Holiday markets in New York City
- Best vintage stores and thrift shops in New York
- The 15 best shops in NYC
- Consignment stores in NYC: Where to buy discount designer clothes