New spring fashion designer collaborations
Spring’s designer collaborations include must-haves by Jonathan Adler, Pharrell Williams—sorry, no oversize hats—and more
Mon Apr 14 2014
Spring fashion just got hotter with these designer and celebrity collaborations. Grab a graphic tee from Pharrell Williams's new line with Uniqlo, or brighten up your wardrobe with Jonathan Adler’s funky, retro-influenced shoes and sunglasses for TOMS. From spring shoes to fashion trends, take a look at this season's must-have designer collaborations.
You might also like
- Brooklyn Flea
- Street fashion with Ehren David Edralin, Masculine Manhattan blogger
- New York attractions: New places that are already open
- Valentine’s Day ideas for him: Gifts for men under $100
- New York attractions: Places opening in 2013 and beyond
- Best underrated thrift stores in New York City
- Goodbye, Williamsburg; hello, Greenpoint, Brooklyn!
- Cheap New York: Sample sales and shopping events this week
- Where to shop in Soho: Best stores for fashion, design and books
- Chelsea Market