Trend watch: Camouflage home decor, furnishings, bedding and kitchenware
The military pattern invades the home-decor market, as evidenced by these camouflage-print goods for your abode.
Mon Sep 23 2013
Camouflage is one of the biggest fall 2013 trends for men’s and women’s clothing and accessories, but the military pattern has also made its way to home decor. Find the print on sheet sets from PBteen, flasks from Urban Outfitters and pillows from A&G Merch.
Caddy Bay Collection camouflage watch display case, $70, at overstock.com
Dynamic Rugs camo 3' x 5' rug, $130, at rosenberryrooms.com
Lands’ End regular camouflage beanbag cover, $79, at landsend.com
CHF Geo Camo seven-piece full-size bed-in-a-bag (includes comforter, two shams, flat sheet, fitted sheet and two pillowcases), $70, at overstock.com
PBteen Ultimate Jam bluetooth speaker, $79, at pbteen.com
Follow Cristina Velocci on Twitter: @cvelocci
You might also likeSee more in Shopping & Style
Write your own review
Sales and shopping events calendar
- Best Halloween stores in NYC for costumes, makeup and decorations
- Street fashion with Ehren David Edralin, Masculine Manhattan blogger
- New York attractions: New places that are already open
- Holiday markets in New York City
- Cheap New York: Sample sales and shopping events this week
- New York attractions: Places opening in 2013 and beyond
- The Holiday Shops at Bryant Park
- Goodbye, Williamsburg; hello, Greenpoint, Brooklyn!
- Artists & Fleas at Chelsea Market
- Best shoes for men fall 2013: Dress shoes, sneakers and boots