Trend watch: Camouflage home decor, furnishings, bedding and kitchenware
The military pattern invades the home-decor market, as evidenced by these camouflage-print goods for your abode.
Mon Sep 23 2013
Camouflage is one of the biggest fall 2013 trends for men’s and women’s clothing and accessories, but the military pattern has also made its way to home decor. Find the print on sheet sets from PBteen, flasks from Urban Outfitters and pillows from A&G Merch.
Caddy Bay Collection camouflage watch display case, $70, at overstock.com
Dynamic Rugs camo 3' x 5' rug, $130, at rosenberryrooms.com
Lands’ End regular camouflage beanbag cover, $79, at landsend.com
CHF Geo Camo seven-piece full-size bed-in-a-bag (includes comforter, two shams, flat sheet, fitted sheet and two pillowcases), $70, at overstock.com
PBteen Ultimate Jam bluetooth speaker, $79, at pbteen.com
Follow Cristina Velocci on Twitter: @cvelocci
You might also like
Sales and shopping events calendar
- Street fashion with Ehren David Edralin, Masculine Manhattan blogger
- New York attractions: New places that are already open
- Valentine’s Day ideas for him: Gifts for men under $100
- New York attractions: Places opening in 2013 and beyond
- West Village shopping guide from TheStylisted founders Julia Carmona and Lauren Katzberg
- Best underrated thrift stores in New York City
- Goodbye, Williamsburg; hello, Greenpoint, Brooklyn!
- Best spas 2012
- Best shoes for men fall 2013: Dress shoes, sneakers and boots
- Best vintage stores and thrift shops in New York