Quiz for New Yorkers: Are you ready to say goodbye to NYC?
Are you a lifer or a goner? Take our quiz to find out if New York is really your one true love (or just a fling).
Thu Feb 13 2014
Should you stay or should you go? When it comes to living in New York City, most die-hards already know the answer; in fact, if you're here for the long haul, you probably already closed this tab, muttering something about how people who want to live anywhere other than NYC—the greatest city in the world, obviously—are kidding themselves. But for the rest of you who may be a little unsure where your relationship with Gotham stands, we've devised this test to determine your true feelings. Find out if you're still in love with New York, or if it's time to kiss NYC goodbye once and for all.
Take the quiz!
You might also like
- "The Orchid Show: Key West Contemporary"
- "Alternate Side of the Street"
- Gazillion Bubble Show
- Naked Painting Party
- When in Robe
- Radio City Stage Door Tour
- The Rink at Rockefeller Center
- The Amazing New York Scavenger Hunt: St. Patty's Day
- "A Stroll Through Coney Island Among Friends"
- Museum of Natural Mystery: “Nautical, Astro, Sonic, BodyBooming, in Neo-Pangea”
Here are the ten New York experiences you simply can’t miss.
Don’t fret, penny-pincher—each of these fun cheap date ideas will cost you $30 or less.
Tired of swamped tourist traps, huh? Check out these alternative things to do in New York.