Quiz: How friendly of a New Yorker are you?
Think you’re a nice New Yorker, huh? Well eff you! Kidding. Take our quiz to find out how much of a sweetheart you actually are
Wed Apr 9 2014
New York—despite being the being the best city ever—doesn’t have a reputation for being particularly kind. (We know; we’re shocked too.) But as our heartwarming tales of locals doing good attest, there are a bunch of Mother Teresas out there. Are you one of them? Answer these questions and find out.
You might also likeSee more in Things to Do
- Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park Rink
- Union Square Holiday Market
- Macy's Thanksgiving Parade Balloon Inflation
- Out to See Festival
- Brooklyn Flea
- Radio City Christmas Spectacular
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park
- Grand Central Holiday Fair
- Holiday Train Show
Here are the ten New York experiences you simply can’t miss.
Don’t fret, penny-pincher—each of these fun cheap date ideas will cost you $30 or less.
Tired of swamped tourist traps, huh? Check out these alternative things to do in New York.