Sticky-note confessions: New Yorkers share 30 weird places they've had sex
We asked you for the oddest places you've ever done the deed, and you divulged all the filthy details. Cars: very popular!
Tue May 20 2014
Photograph: Lauren Spinelli
Beds are for squares. New Yorkers tell us about all the outlandish, outdoors and totally public places they've gotten it on via the medium of the Post-it. FYI: Even the Coney Island Wonder Wheel isn't exempt.
Sharing is caring: Answer next week's question!
This time around, we're asking…
You might also like
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Holiday Under the Stars
- Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park Rink
- Christmas Lights and Cannoli Tour
- Radio City Christmas Spectacular
- Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park
- Winter's Eve at Lincoln Square
- Grand Central Holiday Fair
- The Annual Post-Thanksgiving Multiethnic Eating Tour
- Holiday Train Show
Here are the ten New York experiences you simply can’t miss.
Don’t fret, penny-pincher—each of these fun cheap date ideas will cost you $30 or less.
Tired of swamped tourist traps, huh? Check out these alternative things to do in New York.