This is the old Llorac family castle/mansion house (12th to 16th centuries). Although it appears in records from as early as 1058, it was not settled until the end of the 12th century, when the first tower was constructed. It's notable for its battlements, including its crenellated parapets, and for its spacious inner courtyard. The castle is open for free self-guided visits at weekends, though guided visits are also available, which take in the castle, the church, the Racó del Càntir, the SansArt exhibitions and the castle’s study centre.
|Venue name:||Castell dels Llorac de Solivella||Contact:|
C/ de Sant Antoni, s/n
Solivella (Conca de Barberà)
|Opening hours:||Open weekends|