This website uses session as well as persistent cookies. Temporary session cookies are collected during each session, and data is stored only during that session while the user accesses the website; persistent cookies collect data and store it on the terminal to be accessed and used during more than one session.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained via cookies is regarding, the web can use:
These allow the user to navigate via the website or application and to use the various options or services available in them. For example, controlling data traffic and communication, session identification, access to restricted areas of the website, remembering elements that form part of an order, carrying out the request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation of the website, and storing contents for the broadcast of video or sound.
Cookies for personalisation
These allow the user to access the service of some general predefined characteristics in the terminal or that the user him-/herself defines. For example, language, type of browser used to access the service, design of contents selected, geolocalization of the terminal, and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
These allow for effective management of advertising spaces that are included in the website or application from which the service is provided. They allow advertising content to be adapted so that it is relevant to the user and to avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.
Statistical analysis cookies
These permit the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information gathered through this type of cookie is used in measuring the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and in the profiling of user navigation of said sites, in order to make improvements in the service depending on user usage data.
Some web pages allow third parties to install cookies in order to manage and improve the services offered, such as the statistical services of Google Analytics and Comscore.
The user has the option to allow, block or eliminate cookies that have been installed on their equipment via the configuration of options in the web browser installed on their terminal:
To manage settings related to cookies in the Google Chrome browser:
• Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
• Select Settings. Click Show advanced settings. In the 'Privacy' section, click the Content settings button.
• In the 'Cookies' section, you can change the cookies settings.
More information about Google Chrome
To manage settings related to cookies in the Mozilla Firefox browser:
• At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Options. Select the Privacy panel.
• Set 'Firefox will:' to Use custom settings for history to configure the settings.
More information about Mozilla Firefox
To manage settings related to cookies in the Internet Explorer 9 browser:
• To delete cookies: At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click on the Tools icon, point to Safety, and then click Delete browsing history. Select the Cookies tick box, and then click Delete.
• To block or allow cookies: At the top of the Internet Explorer window, click on the Tools icon, and then click Internet options. Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
More information about Internet Explorer 9
Blocking cookies might prevent some web pages from displaying correctly.
In some browsers you can configure specific settings to manage cookies per website, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means you can disable cookies for all sites except those you trust.