Passeig de Gourmets 2020 [CANCELLED]
Time Out says
Friendly warning! We're working hard to be accurate. But these are unusual times, so please check that events are still happening.
This event has been cancelled.
From March 12 to 22, don't miss the third iteration of the Passeig de Gourmets gastronomic festival on Passeig de Gràcia, one of Barcelona's most popular streets for high-street and luxury shopping and dining. During the ten-day spectacle, 21 restaurants along the avenue and adjacent streets offer tasty deals in different formats: the 'platillos' (small dishes) route, tasting menus, four-hand cooking (two chefs, you see) and gourmet experiences with big-name chefs like Carme Ruscalleda, Martín Berasategui, Nandu Jubany, Fina Puigdevall, Rodrigo de la Calle or Aurelio Morales.
In the platillos route, you pay just €7 at each eatery and you get these amazing dishes to try:
- Alma Barcelona: tempura calçots with romesco sauce
- Almanac Barcelona: Chinese Huacatay cabbage
- Cafè de La Pedrera: marinated salmon cocktail with yoghurt sphere
- Claris Hotel & Spa: cream of celery, aniseed, octopus, egg yolk and kimchi
- H10 Casa Mimosa: 'canelón' pasta stuffed with tender veal and topped with truffled bechamel sauce
- Hotel Casa Fuster, Cafè Vienés: duck magret with candied and glazed king trumpet mushrooms
- La Vinoteca Torres: tapioca crisp with Penedès rooster, prawn and pistachio romesco
- Majestic Hotel & Spa Barcelona, El Bar del Majestic: 'capipota' with chickpeas and prawns
- Mandarin Oriental, Banker’s Bar: pickled mussels and mushrooms
- Monument Hotel, Hall0: smoked eel and prawn brioche
- Santa Eulalia, The Bistrot: artichocke hearts with Jabugo vinaigrette, manchego cheese and truffled oil
- Sintonia (Rosselló, 249): oxtail 'bomba' soufflé with red wine and 'Tou dels Til·lers'
- Restaurante Solomillo (Mallorca, 251): solomillo stroganoff with rice pilaf crisp
- The One Barcelona: crispy cod brandade with cream of piquillo peppers and olive mayonnaise