Prep time: 20 minutes
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp mirin seasoning
- 1 tbsp cooking sake
- 5 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- ⅓ tsp S&B wasabi paste, according to your liking
- 240g sashimi grade salmon, diced
- 240g sashimi grade tuna, diced
- 2 large avocados, cut into bite-size
- 1 continental cucumber, peeled and diced
- 200g edamame
- 2 cups of cooked rice
- Chives, to cut for garnish
- To make the sauce, combine the soy sauce, mirin seasoning, cooking sake and sugar in a pot and heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Cool the sauce then combine mayonnaise and wasabi to the sauce, and mix well.
- Serve the cooked rice in four bowls and place salmon, tuna, avocados, cucumber and edamame on the top of the rice.
- Drizzle some sauce over the top then sprinkle a small amount of chives to serve.