Read our review of 'The Fifth Estate'
Are there many flawed geniuses left for Benedict Cumberbatch to play? The actor has already stepped into the shoes of Stephen Hawking, Vincent Van Gogh and Sherlock Holmes. Right now he’s making a film about troubled wartime codebreaker Alan Turing. And here he is in ‘The Fifth Estate’, sporting lank white hair, puffy eyes and a paranoid glare. He is Julian Assange, WikiLeaks founder and, depending where you stand, radical crusader or crazed egomaniac – or both.
You might also like
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to Knock2bag comedy nights
- New Year’s Eve events in London
- Time Out Card competition: Private screening of 'Two Days, One Night' at the ICA
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to Joe Bonamassa at the Eventim Apollo
- Time Out Card competition: The Coca-Cola London Eye's private champagne bar launch event