Tucked away at the back of the French Masonic Great Lodge, the Musée de la Franc-Maçonnerie first opened in 1973. It traces the history of French freemasonry, ranging from information on stonemasons' guilds to prints of masons General Lafayette and the 1848 revolutionary leaders Blanc and Barbès. The museum reopened in February 2010 after a hefty makeover.
|Venue name:||Musée de la Franc-Maçonnerie|
Siège du Grand Orient de France
16 rue Cadet
|Opening hours:||-6pm Tue-Sat. Closed 2wks July, Aug, 1wk Sept|
|Price:||€6; €4 reductions; free under-18s.|