15 beautiful photos from Dîner en Blanc that will give you major Instagram envy
Photograph: Amanda Perring/Instagram
Last night, Battery Park was a sea of white during the fourth annual Dîner en Blanc celebration. And according to everyone’s favorite photo app, the secret outdoor soiree was the perfect opportunity to class up your Instagram account and snap a few elegant photos.
Besides beautiful views, over 4,000 guests were dressed to the nines in white attire while gorging on decadent eats. The event is BYOE (bring your own...everything) so there were plenty of beautiful table settings, which looked like they belonged at a wedding reception, not a dinner party.
From mind-blowing aerial shots to fashionable looks (the event took place before Labor Day, but that won’t stop us from recreating these looks come September) here are the best Instagram shots of the night. You may feel major Insta-envy (we do), but that will be your motivation to purchase tickets early on next year.
- Sue Torres churns out tapas at Espoleta, open now in the Bowery
- Some possible weekend itineraries for Nicki Minaj's alter egos once she moves to NYC
- BAM's Eat, Drink & Be Literary series returns in January
- Six great holiday gifts for your favorite theater geek
- Theater chains abandon The Interview after terror threat