15 beautiful photos from Dîner en Blanc that will give you major Instagram envy
Photograph: Amanda Perring/Instagram
Last night, Battery Park was a sea of white during the fourth annual Dîner en Blanc celebration. And according to everyone’s favorite photo app, the secret outdoor soiree was the perfect opportunity to class up your Instagram account and snap a few elegant photos.
Besides beautiful views, over 4,000 guests were dressed to the nines in white attire while gorging on decadent eats. The event is BYOE (bring your own...everything) so there were plenty of beautiful table settings, which looked like they belonged at a wedding reception, not a dinner party.
From mind-blowing aerial shots to fashionable looks (the event took place before Labor Day, but that won’t stop us from recreating these looks come September) here are the best Instagram shots of the night. You may feel major Insta-envy (we do), but that will be your motivation to purchase tickets early on next year.
- Threes Brewing hosts Delaney Barbecue, The Meat Hook and Roberta’s
- Dash hideously at the Ugly Sweater Run 5K this Saturday
- Make a duck face with One World Trade at Albany Plaza's "selfie kiosk"
- The MTA takes straphangers on a trip back to the subway of 1966
- Calling all fried-chicken fans: Pies 'n' Thighs is coming to Manhattan