Music & Nightlife
Full list of official Electric Zoo 2014 after-parties
Photographs: Bennett Sell-Kline for Made-Event.com, Scott Kowalchyk for Made-Event.com
Made Event's Electric Zoo, New York's biggest electronic-dance-music festival, returns to Randall's Island Park on Labor Day Weekend, ringing in its sixth year with the usual sprawling lineup of DJ megastars. (Check out our guide to Electric Zoo for the day-by-day rundown and head over to electriczoofestival.com to nab your tickets.) The festival calls it quits at 11pm every day, but that doesn't mean you have to: Take a quick disco nap, then dance into the wee hours at these official after-parties.
Fri, Aug 29
Sat, Aug 30
Sun, Aug 31
- Threes Brewing hosts Delaney Barbecue, The Meat Hook and Roberta’s
- Dash hideously at the Ugly Sweater Run 5K this Saturday
- Make a duck face with One World Trade at Albany Plaza's "selfie kiosk"
- The MTA takes straphangers on a trip back to the subway of 1966
- Calling all fried-chicken fans: Pies 'n' Thighs is coming to Manhattan