lot18? the company that went from 100 to 36, raised at a ridiculous valuation and whose two co-founders scrambled out asap?
Cool NYC companies: New York's best small companies and start-ups
If you’ve spent your career working for big NYC companies, now’s the time to break free. Find out how to launch your own start-up from these NYC entrepreneurs.
Wed Jul 31 2013
For our annual careers issue, we visited five of New York's coolest companies—NY1, Fab, Littleneck, BuzzFeed and the Central Park Conservancy—to see what it's like working there. Check out our behind-the-scenes office tours to see the workspaces, hear from employees and learn how you can snag a job at these cool NYC companies. Plus, we chatted with small-business owners to find out how they started their own organizations, and took a look at six industries in New York to see what's hiring now. And if you need to improve your job skills, we've got classes and workshops to help boost your résumé.
Related careers coverage
Events calendar for New York City
- Your perfect weekend
- Things to do in New York today
- Things to do in New York this Saturday
- New York attractions: The 50 best sights and attractions in NYC
- Best things to do this week in NYC
- Easter in New York
- Best free things to do today in New York City
- New York events in April
- New York's best: The top things to do in NYC
- Things to do in New York this Sunday