lot18? the company that went from 100 to 36, raised at a ridiculous valuation and whose two co-founders scrambled out asap?
Cool NYC companies: New York's best small companies and start-ups
If you’ve spent your career working for big NYC companies, now’s the time to break free. Find out how to launch your own start-up from these NYC entrepreneurs.
Wed Jul 31 2013
Photograph: Krista Schlueter
Just because the economy sucks doesn't mean your job has to. We visited some of the top companies in New York City to find out how the employees got started. Plus, check out cool classes, start-up secrets and which industries are hiring now.
Events calendar for New York City
- The 30 most impressive and regrettable New York tattoos
- Things to do in New York today
- October 2014 events calendar for New York City
- Things to do in NYC this weekend
- New York attractions: The 50 best sights and attractions in NYC
- Great first-date ideas for New Yorkers
- Best free things to do today in New York City
- 31 things that only New Yorkers would ever put up with
- September 2014 events calendar for New York City
- The best things to do in New York this fall