Time Out Market — the world’s first editorially curated, food and culture Market — will reopen its doors in Miami on Thursday, March 18, 2021. The Market is proud to welcome back delicious cuisine, craft cocktails and locally-driven cultural experiences that represent the heart of Miami.
The spring season of growth and renewal will be well celebrated at Time Out Market Miami with eight exciting culinary concepts including two brand-new additions. Additional concepts and restaurateurs will be joining in the coming months. Time Out Market Miami is excited to debut delivery options via UberEats, DoorDash and Caviar for diners looking to experience the best of the city at home. Additionally, the launch of the new Time Out Market app (via App Store or Google Play), makes contactless ordering a breeze whether guests are indoors at one of the socially-distanced communal tables or outdoors on the patio. The app allows guests to browse and select menu items from the concepts, as well as to pre-order food and drinks to enjoy wherever they are seated.
Come weekends, fresh talent will be in bloom at the Market as part of Time Out Miami’s Love Local campaign — a celebration of local artisans and makers in the city. As the website continues to champion independent businesses with vibrant editorial, the Market will welcome a select few for a series of curated pop-ups. These temporary storefronts will be the first time many of these online businesses and delivery-only concepts get the opportunity to sell their packaged goods in person to the public. Pop-ups will rotate and change on an ongoing basis.
Time Out Market Miami General Manager, Rod Gutierrez, says: “Time Out Market Miami — our first location in North America — is the first to reopen in 2021, and we couldn’t be more excited. Our Market on South Beach is a vibrant reflection of this city’s excellent and diverse culinary scene. We can’t wait to welcome guests back and offer them a mouth-watering mix of innovative cuisine and gastronomical favorites.”
On Saturdays and Sundays from 12-3 PM, enjoy bottomless mimosas, bellinis and prosecco during brunch for $22. Happy Hour will be offered every day from 4-7 PM at the main bar and feature beer on tap for $5, wine for $7 and a select list of specialty cocktails for $8. Time Out Market is proud to house the city’s leading chefs and concepts — handpicked by Time Out Miami editors. The team is thrilled to welcome back numerous standouts from its stellar lineup of top South Florida chefs and restaurateurs who are part of the fabric of the local community as well as introduce new exciting concepts.
Returning favorites include:
- 33 Kitchen serves flavorful, Peruvian-inspired dishes combined with modern techniques by Chef Sebastian Fernandez.
- Bachour by James Beard Semifinalist and Best Pastry Chef by Best Chef Awards winner Antonio Bachour, satisfies every guest’s sweet tooth with decadent patisserie confections.
- Azucar is notorious for inventive ice cream flavors including the trademarked Abuela Maria flavor, created by the Queen of Cuban ice cream, Suzy Batlle
- Peace Pie, James Beard Award winning Chef Norman Van Aken uses his culinary creativity with artisan-style pizza that relies on local and seasonal ingredients.
- Pho Mo, spinoff of Partner Chef Cesar Zapata and Aniece Meinhold’s concept Phuc Yea, brings Viet-Cajun techniques and flare to South Beach.
- Love Life Cafe, one of the city’s top vegan restaurants by Veronica Menin and Diego Tosoni, specializes in indulgent plant based cuisine including their award- winning vegan burger.
New concepts include:
- La Santa Taqueria by chef Omar Montero brings authentic Mexican food to Miami as a result of his experience and travels throughout Mexico.
- S&D Burger, a new concept from the 33 Kitchen team, featuring mouthwatering, over-the-top burger creations reminiscent of poolside barbecues.
- Hapa Kitchen & Eatery by Neil Sullivan will kick off its three month residency serving fresh Hawaiian comfort food, inspired by his home island of Oahu.
After pausing operations in March due to the pandemic, Time Out Market Miami continues to prioritize the health and safety of guests, employees, eateries and their teams upon reopening. In addition to ample space for social distancing, Time Out Market Miami has implemented new systems and safety precautions to ensure guests have an enjoyable and safe dining experience. Enhanced measures include advanced technology air circulation, glass table partitions, plexiglass shields at counters, additional cleaning crews and personal protective equipment for staff. To see Time Out Market’s new hours of operation, visit Time Out Miami’s site.