1. "Time Out" may use information provided by you during your use of this site and the information collected by the Company regarding your patterns of use on this site. Time Out will use the information provided by you in accordance with the law, including the Privacy Protection Act – 1981, and / the provider / consent to such use.
2. If you have signed in on the site, "Time Out" will be allowed to occasionally send you e-mails, newsletters and / or any other informative publications – from the information you have provided
3. "Time Out" will be permitted to use the information you provide on the website and information collected about your use patterns to improve the services it offers, contact you (if necessary), or to analyze and provide statistical information to third parties, including advertisers. This information does not identify you personally.
4. Services that require registration to the site: existing site services that require pre-registration cannot be used without registration. When registering you may be required to disclose personal information about yourself (including your name, address, telephone, internet addresses, etc.) You agree to provide accurate and correct full details and update them periodically. Please keep your user name and password you selected for confidential login and registration.
5. Advertisements of third parties: some advertisements on the website are triggered by relevant companies that you have previously searched or anyone on their behalf. The purpose of managing advertisements is that companies post cookies on your computer and network equations for specific advertisements or web pages. The information collected does not identify you, but seeks to adjust the displayed advertisements to your interests. The use of such cookies and network equations are subject to their own privacy policies and privacy policies of Time Out.
6. Information collected in aggregate form includes the number of visitors to the Site, the pages they visit, and how long they stay. We collect these kinds of aggregate user information to help us continually improve our services and to sell sponsorships on the Site to appropriate advertisers. Time Out discloses this aggregate user information to advertisers. Time Out collects information from visitors who click on advertisements so that we are able to measure interest in the various areas of our Site and inform advertisers as to how many visitors have seen or clicked on their ads. Time Out also uses demographic and preference information only in aggregate form to allow advertising banners on our Site to be targeted to the readers for whom they are most pertinent.
7. "Time Out" is entitled to deny you access to services and / or disable password and / or act in any other way for services that require registration as aforesaid, at their sole discretion.