HOW TO ENTER
This competition is organised by Time Out Digital Limited (“Time Out”) in association with Dolby Europe Limited (“Dolby”). We want you to answer the multiple choice question correctly to be in with a chance of winning (the “Entry”). Submit your Entry by filling out the entry form found which can be found at www.timeout.com/london/dolby-atmos/competition/win-a-weekend-in-london-go-behind-the-scenes-man-from-uncle between 3 August 2015 and 4 September 2015 for your chance to be selected to win a two night stay for two (2) people, in a Deluxe Twin room at the Thistle Holborn, The Kingsley Hotel, a visit to De Lane Lea Studios for two (2) people, followed by a private screening of ‘The Man from U.N.C.L.E.’ for two (2) people (the “Competition”). Please note that this prize is only available on the exact dates specified below.
HOW IT WORKS
Complete your Entry by answering the multiple choice question correctly. The correct answers will be entered into a random ballot from which two will be drawn. The order of the draw will determine which entrant will win the First Prize and which entrant will win the Second Prize.
GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The Competition begins at 4pm on 3 August 2015 (the “Start Date”). The Competition closes at 11.45pm on 4 September 2015 (the “End Date”).
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents over the age of 18, except employees of Time Out and Dolby, its agents, contractors and their family members.
3. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
4. By uploading your Entry, you understand that you are entering the Competition and agree to these Competition rules (the “Rules”). Time Out reserves the right to exclude any Entry from the Competition at any time if they have a reason to believe that the entrant has breached any of the Rules.
5. Copyright in all Entries submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, entrants agree that by submitting an Entry to the Competition, they grant Time Out a royalty free, perpetual irrevocable worldwide licence to use and republish their Entry. This includes sharing the Entry through social media and publication by Time Out worldwide in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material.
6. The winners will be notified by Time Out by telephone or email on or by 9 September 2015.
7. There is one winner for this Competition who will win the Prize Package, as defined below.
8. The winner will be selected at random by ballot from all valid and correct entries.
9. The prize package includes a two-night stay for two (2) people, in a Deluxe Twin room at the Thistle Holborn, The Kingsley Hotel at 36-37 Bloomsbury Way, London WC1A 2SD. Valid only between 25 September 2015 and 27 September 2015. No meals included. A visit to De Lane Lea Studios for two (2) people, followed by a private screening of ‘The Man from U.N.C.L.E.’ for two (2) people at the Ray Dolby Studio on 26 September 2015. The approximate street value of this prize is £1800. Screening venue address: Dolby Europe Limited, 4-6 Soho Square, London, W1D 3PZ, England (the “Prize Package”).
10. The Prize Package is subject to Dolby’s terms and conditions available at http://www.aitchcreative.co.uk/dolby/tmfu_tnc.html.
11. The winners and his/her companion must be aged 18 to attend the Prize Package.
12. All Entries must be submitted by the original writer of the Entry.
13. The winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
14. All Entries considered inappropriate or offensive by Time Out will be disqualified.
15. The winners will be notified using the contact information submitted when uploading their Entry. The Winners may be asked to provide identification. Any Winner who is not contactable or who fails to return contact within 48 hours of notification after reasonable efforts have been made to contact them will be disqualified, they thereby forfeit their right to the prize, no compensation will be given and a reserve entrant will be selected as an alternative winner.
16. The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a written request with a stamped addressed envelope stating which competition you would like the winner’s details for, to Time Out Digital Limited, 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4 October 2015.
17. Time Out’s selection of the winners is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
18. The Prize Package is non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable.
19. Time Out accepts no liability for any loss or damage howsoever caused, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss or damage or personal injury (with the exception of death or personal injury caused by Time Out’s own negligence) suffered or sustained in connection with the Prize Package.
20. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Time Out and Dolby reserve the right to substitute the Prize Package for an alternative of equal or greater value.
21. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Time Out or Dolby and which prevents Time Out or Dolby from complying with these terms and conditions, neither Time Out nor Dolby shall be liable for any failure to perform or for a delay in performing their obligations. Time Out and Dolby reserve the right to modify, delay, postpone or cancel the Competition in the event of circumstances outside of their reasonable control.
22. This Competition and the Rules shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. By entering the Competition, all entrants consent to the processing of their personal data by Time Out for the purposes of administration of this Competition.
24. The Competition promoter is Time Out Digital Limited of 4th Floor 125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD London and all references to Time Out shall mean Time Out Digital Limited. Time Out shall have the right to license all and any rights granted to Time Out to its associated companies and licensees.
SPECIFIC PRIZE TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. No Food or Drinks are allowed in the screening room.
2. Audience is not allowed to record the presentation.
3. The Winners may be required to participate in publicity which may include being filmed and/or having his/her photograph taken for promotional and press purposes.
4. Pick up locations and times cannot be changed.
5. It is the Winners’ responsibility to be at the pick-up locations on time.
6. During the visit at De Lane Lea Studios, no photographs are allowed.
7. Accommodation includes two nights at Thistle Holborn, The Kingsley with taxes.
8. All other expenses including without limitation additional ground transportation, all other transfers, meals and beverages, gratuities, applicable taxes, hotel services (if any), travel and medical insurance, additional spending money, personal expenses, souvenirs, upgrades, incidentals not expressly specified in this itinerary are the sole responsibility of the Winners. For clarification, anything not expressly identified in this itinerary is not covered by Dolby.
9. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DOLBY WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WHATSOEVER BE LIABLE FOR: (I) ANY DELAYS, CHANGES, DISRUPTIONS, CANCELLATIONS, DIVERSIONS OR SUBSTITUTIONS, UNAVAILABILITY OF THE TRANSPORTATION OR ACTIVITIES LISTED IN THIS ITINERARY; (II) ANY ACT OR OMISSION WHATSOEVER OF THIRD PARTIES INVOLVED IN SUCH TRANSPORTATION AND ACTIVITIES; NOR (III) ANY ACCIDENTS, LOSS OR OTHER DAMAGE TO THE WINNERS’ PERSON OR PROPERTY.
10. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DOLBY’S LIABILITY FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER SHALL BE LIMITED TO MAXIMUM EUR 100.
11. Contact in case of emergencies: Miriam Raccah, 00447884 265530, email@example.com
12. Dolby’s terms and conditions are available at http://www.aitchcreative.co.uk/dolby/tmfu_tnc.html
Support Time Out
We see you’re using an ad-blocker. Ad revenue is Time Out’s main source of income. The content you’re reading is made by independent, expert local journalists.
Support Time Out directly today and help us champion the people and places which make the city tick. Cheers!Donate now