The Hot Tub Cinema team are back and bringing their unique brand of Christmas cheer to London’s events calendar with the very best festive films in toasty tubs this December. To celebrate, we’re giving away tickets to a screening of ‘Bad Santa’ on Thursday December 11.
It’s going to be a cosy Christmas experience – the Hot Tub Cinema team have transformed the former Shoreditch underground station into an indoor hot tub wonderland. With a bar serving Christmas-themed cocktails, celebratory bubbles, cockle-warming mulled wines and boozy hot chocolate (plus tub-side waiter service!), guests can expect a truly unique and luxurious experience this Christmas.
Peckham Refreshment Rooms
A slick, pared-down, little bar and restaurant, Peckham Refreshment Rooms is located in an art deco block around the back of Peckham Rye station. Evenings tend to attract Peckham’s edgy art scene/boho crowd. Breakfast and weekend brunch options include granola with yoghurt and honey, Alsace bacon sandwiches, Castilian eggs with sourdough and baked smoked haddock gratin with parmesan and a hard-boiled egg. Lunch includes salt beef sandwiches with pickles and dijon mustard and an orange, rosemary and polenta cake. The evening menu features dishes such as warm taleggio with potato, shallots and capers, mackerel paté with pickled fennel and toast, soft polenta with truffle and parmesan and bavette with bone marrow and watercress salad.
You might also like
- 12 Days of Christmas: Win one of 50 pairs of tickets to Winterville’s roller disco
- Time Out Card competition: Win tickets to 'Raleigh Ritchie Presents' at the Prince Charles Cinema
- WIN dinner for two at one of Taste of London’s top restaurants
- Quiz: which film should you see at the BFI London Film Festival?
- Terms and Conditions: Bugged Out Weekender competition