This church, which was built on the site of the old Morería mosque, still conserves the original 14th century Mudejár brick tower, though the rest of the building dates from a much later time. The Gothic roof of the Lujanes Chapel dates from the 15th century and its Renaissance façade was constructed around 1525. It was rebuilt in the 17th century.
|Venue name:||San Pedro el Viejo||Contact:|
Calle del Nuncio, 14
|Opening hours:||Opening hours: 8.15am-9.30am and 6.30pm-9pm (phone to confirm)|
|Transport:||La Latina (M: L5), Tirso de Molina (M: L1)|