The 2015 Orpheum Art Sale

Things to do
0 Love It
Save it
The 2015 Orpheum Art Sale
More Less
The Orpheum Theatre-Memphis says
Shop a brilliant array of pieces from local artists this August. This annual event is the Orpheum’s way of thanking artists for their support of the theatre while providing Mid-Southerners the opportunity to purchase great works of art. Hors d’ oeuvres and a cash bar will also be available. Artists will receive 75% of their sales, and the remaining 25% will support the Halloran Centre for Performing Arts & Education. Tickets to this event are just $10.
More Less

By: The Orpheum Theatre-Memphis

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/1611100419107044
To improve this listing email: feedback@timeout.com