By now, we really hope you've heard: House of Creatives Music Festival is returning to Miami this weekend, November 11 and 12, for its second year celebrating music and culture on the sand. In addition to their line-up of national and local acts like alt-J, MGMT, Metronomy, Kids and Richie Hell, the festival has recruited a stellar lineup of local vendors and shops that will be in attendance at Virginia Key Beach Park. Check out where you should be shopping and eating this weekend at HOC. (Pro tip: Use code PRISMATIC to lock in the early bird rate on two-day tickets.)
Where to eat
- El Bagel will be onsite serving freshly baked hand-rolled bagels.
- Doggystyle Miami has all the dogs you could want (don’t skip the famous carrot dog).
- Needa' Pita will be around for those in need of something heavier.
- Burger Supreme will be in the house because no festival food roster is complete without a burger.
- Dolci Peccati Gelato will be there to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Yeti’s Snow Stand will be serving delicious and refreshing shaved ice.
- Aca&fruits will have healthy options, like fresh smoothies.
- Mr.PB&J will be serving the peanut butter and jelly creations of your wildest dreams.
- Vice City Bean will have some coffee for those needing an energy boost.
Where to shop
- Kuriosity Miami is a boutique shop shelling out clothes and accessories.
- The Wander Shop is an Airstream on the outside, insanely chic clothing shop on the inside.
- O’sole will be your stop for swimwear.
- Trinkets4D and Bohindie Stream will have a selection of hand-made jewelry.
- nazaHenna will be tattooing live on-site.
Want more? Sign up here to stay in the know.