Update: Lincoln Eatery is now scheduled to open on January 31.
Another day, another South Florida food hall with an opening date. Miami Beach’s Lincoln Eatery is set to open its doors on January 17 with 14 dining and drinking vendors to choose from.
Lincoln Eatery—located just off Lincoln Road—will feature indoor and outdoor seating for around 200, and there will also be a rooftop terrace set to open in late 2019 where guests can drink and eat. Here are the food concepts you can expect to find inside.
- ChillN: A South Florida-based ice cream shop that makes its ice cream with liquid nitrogen.
- Fresh Garden Bowls: Salads, wraps and juice with options for vegan and vegetarians.
- Manhattan Paletas: A Mexican-based brand specializing in—you guessed it—paletas, which are a sort of delicious Mexican popsicle in case you’ve never had one.
- Marble & Rye: A New York kosher deli serving sandwiches, meats and more.
- Necessary Purveyors: A hearty Southern concept doing sandwiches, granola jars and more.
- Patagonia: Fresh Argentinean pastries and sweets such as empanadas and medialunas.
- The Tavern Bar: Lincoln Eatery’s full bar featuring beer, wine and cocktails.
- Toast & More: A French vendor serving up tartines, pastries, quiches and a selection of toast.
- TYO Sushi: Apple pie! Just kidding. Sushi, obviously.
- XO Espresso Bar: The Eatery’s coffee bar, where you can get your caffeine fix as well as some teas and small bites.
Want more? Sign up here to stay in the know.Share the story