Lincoln Eatery—located just off Lincoln Road—features indoor and outdoor seating for around 200, plus a rooftop terrace set to open in late 2019, where guests can drink and eat. Here are the food concepts you can expect to find inside.
- ChillN: A South Florida-based ice cream shop that makes its ice cream with liquid nitrogen.
- Fresh Garden Bowls: Salads, wraps and juice with options for vegan and vegetarians.
- Manhattan Paletas: A Mexican-based brand specializing in—you guessed it—paletas, which are a sort of delicious Mexican popsicle in case you’ve never had one.
- Marble & Rye: A New York kosher deli serving sandwiches, meats and more.
- Necessary Purveyors: A hearty Southern concept doing sandwiches, granola jars and more.
- Patagonia: Fresh Argentinean pastries and sweets such as empanadas and medialunas.
- The Tavern Bar: Lincoln Eatery’s full bar featuring beer, wine and cocktails.
- Toast & More: A French vendor serving up tartines, pastries, quiches and a selection of toast.
- TYO Sushi: Apple pie! Just kidding. Sushi, obviously.
- XO Espresso Bar: The Eatery’s coffee bar, where you can get your caffeine fix as well as some teas and small bites.