The Lincoln Eatery
Time Out says
Friendly warning! We're working hard to be accurate. But these are unusual times, so please check that venues remain open.
Lincoln Eatery—located just off Lincoln Road—features indoor and outdoor seating for around 200, plus a rooftop terrace set to open in late 2019, where guests can drink and eat. Here are the food concepts you can expect to find inside.
- ChillN: A South Florida-based ice cream shop that makes its ice cream with liquid nitrogen.
- Fresh Garden Bowls: Salads, wraps and juice with options for vegan and vegetarians.
- Manhattan Paletas: A Mexican-based brand specializing in—you guessed it—paletas, which are a sort of delicious Mexican popsicle in case you’ve never had one.
- Marble & Rye: A New York kosher deli serving sandwiches, meats and more.
- Necessary Purveyors: A hearty Southern concept doing sandwiches, granola jars and more.
- Patagonia: Fresh Argentinean pastries and sweets such as empanadas and medialunas.
- The Tavern Bar: Lincoln Eatery’s full bar featuring beer, wine and cocktails.
- Toast & More: A French vendor serving up tartines, pastries, quiches and a selection of toast.
- TYO Sushi: Apple pie! Just kidding. Sushi, obviously.
- XO Espresso Bar: The Eatery’s coffee bar, where you can get your caffeine fix as well as some teas and small bites.
723 Lincoln Ln N
|Opening hours:||At various hours.|
|Do you own this business?|