Demo Kitchen, Time Out Market
Time Out says
This is the space where you’ll discover truly original concepts and unexpected creations from Montréal and every corner of the world. Here’s a taste of what you can expect:
● Fresh talent. The country’s next big culinary star could be standing just behind the line. We host promising chefs who are primed to make a major impact on the local scene and beyond.
● Restaurant previews. Part test kitchen, part incubator, the Time Out Market Demo Kitchen allows restaurateurs and chefs to try out new concepts and gain valuable feedback from the city’s most insightful diners.
● Time Out Market guest chefs. Expect some of our favorite chefs from around the world—including culinary stars from other Time Out Markets—to cook for you and introduce their native flavors.
● Learning opportunities. Hungry for more than the city’s best eats? Led by local instructors and partnering institutions, our regular cooking classes and one-off sessions will help to improve your cooking skills.
● Community connection. We’re forging relationships with local organizations to champion causes, like food waste and recycling, that affect the whole planet.
Chef in residence: Laurent Godbout until May 14th, 2020
DAILY TABLE D’HÔTE
Entrées: Soup of the day or Cod croquettes, garlic scape aioli
Monday: Québec veal meatballs, polenta, tomato sauce
Tuesday: Risotto, duck confit, mushrooms, truffle
Wednesday: Raclette bowl
Thursday: Porchetta, daily vegetables
Friday, Saturday & Sunday: Salmon poke bowl
Smoked meat egg rolls
Served with mustard and pickle gel
Garlic scape aioli
Lardons, parmesan, brown butter panko, chives
Fried chicken sandwich with a Corn Flake crust
Secret sauce, garlic potatos and paprika (maple bacon extra)
House porchetta sandwich on focaccia
Truffle cream, arugula (parmesan extra)
Québec raclette cheese, smoked potatoes, duck, gerkhins and tart mustard
- Red fruit coulis
- Salted caramel
- Hazelnut chocolate
- Maple syrup
- Peanut butter and chocolate
Maple whipped cream (extra)
Crunchy caramel (extra)
(available from 5PM until late)
Cuts of pork and Quebec cheeses
Poutine ÔQc, egg roll, cod croquettes, “Porkitos” with buffalo sauce
Time Out Market Montréal
705 Sainte-Catherine St W
QC H3B 4G5
|Cross street:||Boulevard Robert-Bourassa|
|Transport:||Green Line to McGill Orange Line to Bonaventure Société de transport de Montréal (STM): http://www.stm.info|
|Opening hours:||Monday to Wednesday 8am—9pm, Thursday to Friday 8am—midnight, Saturday 9am—midnight, Sunday 9am—9pm|