Big beer has its hands all up in our Super Bowl celebrations—and we ain’t hating it. First, Bud Light announced that it’s going to offer free beer to revelers at Thursday’s Eagles parade, and now Miller Lite—the official beer of the Philadelphia Eagles—is making sure everyone gets home safely (and doesn’t have to deal with their cars) by offering $10 off Uber rides to and from the parade. The deal goes from 9am to 4pm on Thursday, February 8—or until $130,000 in credits is reached. That’s $10 off your first ride, and $10 off your second.
Here’s how it works:
- Open the Uber app anytime starting Wednesday, February 7
- Tap on the menu icon and go to Payment
- Select Add Promo/Gift Code at the bottom of the screen
- Enter the code PHILLYPARADE
- Your next two rides that take place on February 8th between 9am and 4pm and begin or end in the area indicated below will be discounted by up to $10 each
In order for the code to work you have to pick up your car in one of two eligible zones: Along and around the Market-Frankford Line, from 40th Street through Girard Avenue; and near the Broad Street Line, from Cecil B. Moore through AT&T. Rides should be within the $10 range if you’re picking up a car from these zones—which means your total bill will be $0. Check out a complete map of the defined area below.
More Eagles Super Bowl coverage
- Where to get free custard and beer during the Eagles parade
- Everything we know about the Eagles parade in Philadelphia on Thursday
- Here’s the full list of road closures and parking restrictions during the Eagles parade