This was the first Baptist church in the country. The temple was built between 1913 and 1916, but Porto’s Baptist community had already been officially organized since 1908. Until it was inaugurated, the members, many of whom were British living in the city, used to gather at a place located at Francos. The doors are open and everyone can go in.
|Venue name:||Tabernáculo Baptista|
Praça de Mouzinho de Albuquerque 193