Built in 1886 by Bavarian immigrant William Haas, this 28-room house has elaborate wooden gables and a circular tower, clearly marking it as being in the Queen Anne style. Fully restored and filled with period furniture, it also has photos documenting its history and that of the family that lived in it until 1972. It's maintained by San Francisco Architectural Heritage, which also organises walking tours.
|Venue name:||Haas-Lilienthal House||Contact:|
2007 Franklin St
|Cross street:||between Washington and Jackson Sts|
|Opening hours:||noon–3pm Wed, Sat; 11am–4pm Sun|