Currently closed for renovation, scheduled to re-open in December 2015.
This museum is run by the national public broadcasting company. The nation’s first radio station began broadcasting in July 1925 from this location (NHK has since moved to bigger digs in Shibuya). There are two floors of early equipment, and vintage TV shows and news broadcasts play throughout the museum and can also be viewed in the video library.
|Venue name:||NHK Broadcast Museum||Contact:|
2-1-1 Atago, Minato-ku
|Transport:||Kamiyacho Station (Hibiya line), exit 3 or Onarimon Station (Mita line), exit 2|