The first incarnation of Hibiya Library was opened over a century ago, but the current, wedge-shaped building dates back to 1957. In 2008, the Tokyo Metropolitan Government transferred ownership of the library to Chiyoda Ward, which extensively remodelled the premises to include a museum and conference halls.
|Venue name:||Hibiya Library & Museum|
1-4 Hibiya Koen, Chiyoda-ku
|Opening hours:||Mon-Fri 10am-10pm, Sat 10am-7pm, Sun & hols 10am-5pm|
|Transport:||Uchisaiwaicho Station (Mita line); Kasumigaseki Station (Marunouchi, Hibiya, Chiyoda lines)|