One of the city’s first attempts at redevelopment, Harbour View Park opened in 1962. The building that housed the first British legation to Japan - now called British House Yokohama - still stands near the rose garden beside one of the park gates. The park also contains a museum dedicated to local novelist Osaragi Jiro (1897-1973).
|Venue name:||Harbour View Park|
114 Yamate-cho, Naka-ku, Kanagawa
|Transport:||Motomachi-Chukagai station (Minato Mirai line).|