A comprehensive celebration of Japanese arts and culture that’s part of the lead-up to this year’s Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics, the ongoing Japan Cultural Expo features everything from art exhibitions to performing arts events taking place throughout the country. We recently featured five of these events, as recommended by Kris Yoshie, director of the Slow Label nonprofit. After reading that article, please take a moment to fill in the quick survey below and you could win a ¥5,000 Amazon gift card.
Terms and conditions
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Anyone in the world can participate, but only one entry per person per survey.
3. Entries are open only to those above the age of 18.
3. There will be up to 5 winners chosen per survey, up to a maximum of 20 winners in total.
4. Amazon gift cards are limited to amazon.jp for Japan residents and amazon.com for international contestants.
5. Gift cards will be delivered (electronically) within 3 months of the contest’s end-date.
6. By submitting your email address for this contest, you also agree to subscribe to the Time Out Tokyo newsletter.
7. Promoter: Original, Inc. Shibuya, Tokyo.