Your deepest Halloween-related wish may soon become a reality, courtesy of Airbnb.
Dacre Stoker, the great-grandnephew of Dracula's creator, and Airbnb are currently hosting a contest that will grant a lucky winner (and a friend) the chance to sleep inside Dracula's castle in Transylvania, Romania... For free.
To enter the contest, you'll need to answer the following question in 50 to 550 characters (in any language, basically): "What would you say to the Count if you were to come face-to-fang with him in his own castle?"
Completely vacant since 1948, the castle "is famous for its connection to Vlad the Impaler, a real-life prince who stayed there in the 15th century and had a cruel habit of using stakes to impale his victims," reports the Associated Press. "Vlad inspired Stoker's story of Count Dracula."
Although the trip is all-inclusive, you'll want to scrutinize the list of (un)available amenities, which we reproduce below:
You'll also want to take a close look at these very basic house rules:
- No garlic or garlic-scented items allowed
- You are kindly requested to leave your silver jewelry at home
- Do not cross the cutlery. In fact, please refrain from placing anything in a cross formation
- Beware of the bats in the castle tower
- Please close all curtains before sunrise
- The Count is not a fan of mirror selfies
Oh, one more thing: winners should expect to sleep in Dracula's coffin. We're not joking.