One of the most valuable lessons we've learned during life in quarantine is how to stretch a meal. We channel our favorite celebrity chefs every time we transform a carton of leftover rice into a veggie-studded fried-rice masterpiece. Chicken chain KFC must understand the struggle, because they just brought back a super-sized meal deal that will provide leftovers for days: 70 pieces of popcorn chicken for just $10. No, that's not a typo—seventy, as in 7-0.
We'll give you a minute to figure out what exactly you'd do with 70 nuggets of fried poultry (chicken and waffles for breakfast, anyone?), but it's worth noting that this deal is good for a limited time. Like other fast-food restaurants, KFC outposts throughout the country are offering drive-through takeout service as well as delivery through apps like Seamless and Grubhub.
Now, if you'll excuse us, we need to make some room in the fridge.
Most popular on Time Out
- HBO is offering 500 free hours of TV and movies to kill your quarantine boredom
- This nifty NASA tool shows you the photo of space it took on your birthday
- U.S. airlines are now required to refund your cancelled ticket and not just offer a travel voucher
- Delta announces no-fee rebookings through 2022
- Films that were supposed to screen at SXSW will be on Amazon Prime for free