Dubbed "the Church in the Woods" in 1773, this Episcopal house of worship has been in continuous service since. It was designed by James Wren in the colonial Georgian style, and George Washington and Robert E. Lee were regular worshippers here. The pew assigned to Washington, No.15, is preserved in its original high-backed eminence.
|Venue name:||Christ Church|
Cameron & N Washington Streets
|Opening hours:||10am–4pm Mon-Sat; 8.45am–1pm Sun|
|Transport:||King Street Metro then 15min walk|