Valentine's Day in London
Great ideas for Valentine's Day, whether you're single or part of a nauseatingly loved-up couple
- The 50 best love songs of all time
- Valentine's Day events in the capital
- What Londoners really want...
- Single and ready to mingle?
- Find some magic at the movies
Enjoy an intimate meal for two this Valentine's Day with our guide to the best romantic restaurants in London
Looking to impress on a first date? We round up some of the capital's most striking restaurants
Fancy skipping the meal and hititng the sauce instead? Here's where to sip on the capital's best mixed spirits
Quite frankly, Milk Tray and some flowers from the petrol station are not going to cut it...
Even the worst of present-buyers can't go wrong with a box of chocs - find the best cocoa connoisseurs in town
Roses are red, violets are blue... yeah, yeah, poems are great, but where do I buy the real things?
Dirty weekend or intimate break? Either way, find romantic places to stay in the city
Or for an alternative Valentine's Day…
Want to escape the hysteria of Valentine's Day this year? Discover the best places to fly solo
Forget the mushy, slushy, happy-ever-after endings. Here are our top ten anti-date night films
- Secret Cinema: The Grand Budapest Hotel
- The Alternative London Tour
- Silent Disco at The View from The Shard
- Vikings: Life and Legend
- Mind Maps: Stories from Psychology
- Dale Chihuly: Beyond the Object
- London Super Comic Convention
- Gingerline: The Hideout
- Britain: One Million Years of the Human Story