New York Comic Con: Geek out with our ultimate guide
New York Comic Con is upon us once more, nerds! Find out what to do, read interviews with awesome guests and much more.
Tue Oct 8 2013
Photograph: Melissa Sinclair
Like a caped vigilante seeking redemption, New York Comic Con is back in town. And whether you’re a Webhead, a Trekkie, a Browncoat, a Whovian, a Brony or any other type of superfan, Time Out has you covered: To celebrate this four-day blowout, we bring you a packed guide to the fest, as well as interviews with some of its coolest guests (including The Walking Dead’s zombie-slaying Norman Reedus). Plus, check out a superhero map of NYC, and find out how to cosplay like a pro.
When is New York Comic Con?
New York Comic Con 2013
New York Comic Con: The interviews
What to do near New York Comic Con at Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
New York Comic Con in photos
Related coverage of New York Comic Con
You might also like
Events calendar for New York City
- 33 things New Yorkers do better than everyone else
- New York events in September
- Things to do in New York today
- Things to do in NYC this weekend
- New York attractions: The 50 best sights and attractions in NYC
- Great first-date ideas for New Yorkers
- The 45 people you will definitely meet on Tinder in New York
- Best free things to do today in New York City
- The best things to do in New York this fall
- New York events in October