New York Comic Con
Everything you need to know about Comic Con tickets, cosplay costumes and all the fantastic geekery of the event.
Thu Sep 25 2014
Get your silicone ears and Infinity Gauntlets ready, the annual New York Comic Con is back at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center and it’s bigger than ever. Filled with panels, celebrities, video games, comics and all the cosplay costumes you could ever fantasize about - this con will have you running like Blurr to get your comic fix. Whether you’re a Star Trek fan, Dr. Who buff, Equestranaut, or any other kind of super fan, Time Out has you covered. Browse through our ultimate guide and take your rightful place as the king of con.
When is New York Comic Con?
New York Comic Con 2014 is October 9 through October 12.
Where is New York Comic Con?
New York Comic Con 2014 is at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.
How do I get New York Comic Con tickets?
You can purchase New Yock Comic Con tickets on the NYCC website.
New York Comic Con in photos
Costumes and Cosplay
- Critics choice
- Hammerstein Ballroom (at the Manhattan Center) 311 W 34th St, between Eighth and Ninth Aves, 10001
- Until Thu Oct 9
- Rated as: 4/5
- Price band: 3/4
- Critics choice
- ArcLight Theatre 152 W 71st St, between Columbus Ave and Broadway
- Until Sun Nov 2
What to do near New York Comic Con at Jacob K. Javits Convention Center
You might also likeSee more in Events & Festivals
Events calendar for New York City
- 20 things a good NYC subway commuter should know
- 50 ways you know you’re a real New Yorker
- Bob’s Burgers interview: ‘Nobody ever asks us to go for Chinese food’
- Halloween in NYC
- October 2014 events calendar for New York City
- Things to do in NYC this weekend
- Things to do in New York today
- The best free food deals at NYC bars
- Great first-date ideas for New Yorkers
- The 5 best affordable New York apartments (week of September 30)