Health & Beauty
New York City’s best guide to hair salons, spas, beauty treatments, and deals and discounts in NYC
- Holiday gift guide 2013: Beauty
- Beauty Christmas crackers
- Pumpkin facial
- Fashion-designer beauty lines
- Organize your cosmetics (video)
Health and beauty in New York: Critics' picks
- Price band: 3/4
- Critics choice
Score this Parisian cosmetics brand at Bloomingdale’s for a limited time.
We've scoured the city to find the top ten spas for cheap massages, splurgeworthy facials or places to lounge all day.
These spas let you kick back and do nothing.
Pack smart with the help of these travel-size beauty products.
We stopped New Yorkers with lustworthy locks to find out their styling secrets.
Get yourself a fresh, rejuvenated face.
Where to get a tattoo, massage, haircut or manicure late at night.
The most affordable haircuts we found in the city–all under $40.
Get pampered at these dude-friendly salons.
You don't have to spend a ton of money for a quick fringe update.
Whether you're an early bird or a night owl, there's a salon or spa that caters to your schedule.
We visited four of NYC’s blowdry-centric salons to test their style skills.
These items will get you ready for your next date.
The brush heads and packaging of these mascaras simplify the process of defining your lashes.
Take home these luxe goods for an at-home spa experience.
Save space in your cosmetic bag (and apartment!) with these multitasking beauty products.
Health & Beauty events calendar
- Best Halloween stores in NYC for costumes, makeup and decorations
- Street fashion with Ehren David Edralin, Masculine Manhattan blogger
- New York attractions: New places that are already open
- Holiday markets in New York City
- Cheap New York: Sample sales and shopping events this week
- New York attractions: Places opening in 2013 and beyond
- Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park
- The Holiday Shops at Bryant Park
- Goodbye, Williamsburg; hello, Greenpoint, Brooklyn!
- Artists & Fleas at Chelsea Market