Health & Beauty
New York City’s best guide to hair salons, spas, beauty treatments, and deals and discounts in NYC
- Best salons for Halloween
- DIY Halloween makeup products
- Perfumes and colognes for fall
- Stylish body-art trends for fall
- Rose-gold makeup ideas
The decor at this hip haircuttery honors Big Sur with a nod to 1970s Scandinavia
Health and beauty in New York: Critics' picks
We've scoured the city to find the top ten spas for cheap massages, splurgeworthy facials or places to lounge all day.
Pack smart with the help of these travel-size beauty products.
Step away from your gadgets, and seek respite from the havoc they wreak with one of these services.
Find out how to get lustrous locks at no cost.
Yoga classes in NYC
- 100 best gift shops in New York City
- The best spas in New York: Where to get a massage, facial or scrub
- Best cheap haircuts
- Department stores in New York: Where to plan a shopping trip
- Best spas 2012
- The top blowouts in NYC: where to get the best styles
- Best gift shops: Soho
- Water spas with day passes
- Best cheap manicures
- Best gift shops: East Village
- Check out these new running shoes inspired by the NYC Marathon
- Shop and party at Madewell's new store in Williamsburg tonight
- Free workout alert: De-stress with some Halloween-themed yoga this week
- This tech gadget could save you from a bad Tinder date with three clicks of your heels
- Drink free whiskey shots while shopping at The Lodge Man Shop