Health & Beauty
New York City’s best guide to hair salons, spas, beauty treatments, and deals and discounts in NYC
- Rose-scented beauty products
- B London Express Rose Facial
- Beauty loot for music festivals
- Punk salons in New York City
- New Birchbox beauty (video)
Health and beauty in New York: Critics' picks
Let your inner kid loose on the streets of New York, and get fit while you’re at it.
- Price band: 3/4
- Critics choice
Get a new summer look at this curl-friendly salon with an exclusive TONY deal.
We've scoured the city to find the top ten spas for cheap massages, splurgeworthy facials or places to lounge all day.
Step away from your gadgets, and seek respite from the havoc they wreak with one of these services.
Time Out Offers & Experiences
- 24% off "Body Worlds: Pulse" on exhibit at Discovery Times Square
- Exclusive $30 ticket to Drinks, Dim sum and Fun at Lucky Cheng's
- 20% off Natasha, Pierre & the Great Comet of 1812 on May 25-26
- $40 pass to the Golden Egg Film Festival
- 26% off rock musical Murder Ballad
- $79 ticket to Rock of Ages on Broadway
Reboot your personal fitness routine with NYC’s coolest dance-inspired workouts.
Where to get a tattoo, massage, haircut or manicure late at night.
We stopped New Yorkers with lustworthy locks to find out their styling secrets.
The most affordable haircuts we found in the city–all under $40.
Snookin' for a pro spray tan in NYC? These bronzing temples have earned their gold mettle.
You don't have to spend a ton of money for a quick fringe update.
The city's most stylish tell us where they get beautiful.
Guys can get a cut and a shave the old-fashioned way at these mancentric salons.
The brush heads and packaging of these mascaras simplify the process of defining your lashes.
Save space in your cosmetic bag (and apartment!) with these multitasking beauty products.
These garden-scented beauty products capture the fragrances of vegetables and herbs.
These items will get you ready for your next date.