Health & Beauty
New York City’s best guide to hair salons, spas, beauty treatments, and deals and discounts in NYC
- Local, organic beauty products
- Spa Week 2014
- Celebrity beauty collaborations
- New innovative hair tools
- Detoxifying beauty products
Health and beauty in New York: Critics' picks
We've scoured the city to find the top ten spas for cheap massages, splurgeworthy facials or places to lounge all day.
Step away from your gadgets, and seek respite from the havoc they wreak with one of these services.
Get your nails pruned and polished for $10 or less at one of these TONY-approved salons.
Find out how to get lustrous locks at no cost.
Spas by neighborhood
- West Village shopping guide from TheStylisted founders Julia Carmona and Lauren Katzberg
- Best spas 2012
- The best spas in New York: Where to get a massage, facial or scrub
- Best couples-massage rooms
- 100 best gift shops in New York City
- The top blowouts in NYC: where to get the best styles
- New York spas by neighborhood: the best local spots for pampering
- Top ten: Barbershops
- Ten things we love about the Shops at 240 Kent
- Best cheap haircuts