The NYC Marathon
Find out where to watch the NYC Marathon and explore the neighborhoods near the race
Thu Oct 16 2014
Each year, thousands of runners take to the streets for the TCS New York City Marathon, which travels across all five New York City boroughs. Check out our guide to the NYC Marathon, including where to watch the race and things to do in nearby New York neighborhoods after the runners cross the finish line.
When is the NYC Marathon?
The NYC Marathon is on Sunday, November 2 2014.
Where is the NYC Marathon?
The 26.2 mile course travels through all five boroughs. The starting line is in Staten Island and participants run through Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and the Bronx before crossing the finish line in Central Park.
NYC Marathon information
Where to go near the NYC Marathon
More ways to enjoy the NYC Marathon
Get psyched for one of the true gems in New York City's crown—the NYC Marathon. Ready, set, go!
We put together a playlist of beat-heavy tracks to get your blood—and feet—moving
- Holiday Under the Stars
- Christmas Lights and Cannoli Tour
- Columbus Circle Holiday Market
- Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park
- Barneys New York holiday windows
- Macy's holiday windows
- Henri Bendel holiday windows
- Grand Central Holiday Fair
- Radio City Christmas Spectacular
- Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park Rink