Your guide to shopping in New York. Find out the latest information on shopping, sample sales and fashion in NYC
- Jewelry storage solutions
- Sample sales and shopping events
- New stores and salons
- 100 party dresses under $100
- Williamsburg’s new mini mall
These beanies will keep you warm while taking advantage of winter's hottest trend.
These fun watches with whimsical faces give you something interesting to look at in the New Year.
This classic animal print was seen all over the fall runways on everything from structured jackets to flirty skirts.
Wear vibrant prints and colorful graphics to make any outfit pop with personality.
Discover a signature scent at these NYC perfume stores that offer niche fragrances you likely won’t find elsewhere.
Shop without interrupting your daily commute at these underground stores inside NYC subway stations.
Stylist and personal shopper Nicole Russo shares her favorite indie Queens stores, salons and spas.
From 19th-century oddities to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles toys, these shops have it all.
Shopping events calendar
- Street fashion with Ehren David Edralin, Masculine Manhattan blogger
- Brooklyn Flea
- New York attractions: New places that are already open
- Valentine’s Day ideas for him: Gifts for men under $100
- New York attractions: Places opening in 2013 and beyond
- West Village shopping guide from TheStylisted founders Julia Carmona and Lauren Katzberg
- Best underrated thrift stores in New York City
- The best spring fashion trends for 2014
- Cheap New York: Sample sales and shopping events this week
- Goodbye, Williamsburg; hello, Greenpoint, Brooklyn!