Your guide to shopping in New York. Find out the latest information on shopping, sample sales and fashion in NYC
- Williamsburg’s new mini mall
- Holiday gift guide 2013
- Sample sales and shopping events
- 100 best gift shops in NYC
- Gifts for Big Apple lovers
These gifts will appeal to any athlete in your life, whether they enjoy yoga or biking.
Decor aficionados will appreciate these high-design pieces for the home.
These futuristic gizmos will charm any electronics-loving lad or lady.
Make a big impact on a small budget with these crowd-pleasing presents.
Discover a signature scent at these NYC perfume stores that offer niche fragrances you likely won’t find elsewhere.
Shop without interrupting your daily commute at these underground stores inside NYC subway stations.
Stylist and personal shopper Nicole Russo shares her favorite indie Queens stores, salons and spas.
From 19th-century oddities to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles toys, these shops have it all.
Shopping events calendar
- Best Halloween stores in NYC for costumes, makeup and decorations
- Street fashion with Ehren David Edralin, Masculine Manhattan blogger
- New York attractions: New places that are already open
- Holiday markets in New York City
- Cheap New York: Sample sales and shopping events this week
- New York attractions: Places opening in 2013 and beyond
- The Holiday Shops at Bryant Park
- Goodbye, Williamsburg; hello, Greenpoint, Brooklyn!
- Artists & Fleas at Chelsea Market
- Best shoes for men fall 2013: Dress shoes, sneakers and boots