Shopping & Style
Your New York shopping & style guide. Discover the best of NYC shopping, style, fashion, home and beauty
- Governors Ball street fashion
- Most stylish New Yorkers: Robert “Max”...
- Beauty collaborations with fashion...
- Summer swimwear guide
- Nasty Pig's charity shirts (video)
Score major deals at J.Crew, Mara Hoffman, Nanette Lepore and more.
NYC accessories label Micky London’s latest infinity scarf proves that print isn’t dead.
The best bathing suits to buy for every shape and style for men and women
Traditional tie-dye gets a sophisticated and fashionable upgrade in the form of dip-dye, shibori and ombré treatments.
Top NYC shopping stories
We found everything you need to look good and stay cool at the hottest summer music festivals in New York.
We've got the lowdown on the best shops in NYC, whether you're looking for cheap fashion or avant-garde indie labels, NYC is a shopping mecca—if you know where to go.
Style icon Cyndi Lauper injects her bold personality into her eccentric ensembles, and we show you how to get her look.
Use our guide to NYC’s best gyms and health clubs to find the fitness center that’s right for you.
Zippers aren’t just a functional part of clothing: They’re now adding decorative flair to everything from women’s shoes to men’s accessories.
Women can punch up their basics with these pierced shoes, bags, dresses, jewelry, belts, jackets and tops.
Take a cue from indie music’s nonconformist attitude to achieve an effortlessly cool look for spring.
Men can saddle up for spring with chambray accents, pops of plaid and leather-trim accessories.
Sales and shopping events calendar
- Best shoes for men spring 2013: sneakers, boots and dress shoes
- Father’s Day 2013 gift guide: 50 Father’s Day gifts for $50 or less
- Brooklyn Flea
- Where to shop in Soho: Best stores for fashion, design and books
- Best spas 2012
- Cheap New York: Sample sales and shopping events this week
- Governors Island
- Best vintage stores and thrift shops in New York
- Street fashion at Governors Ball 2013
- Best bike shops in New York City