The 5 best bars for watching the Tony Awards
Looking for a show while you watch a show about other shows? Then this list is for you.
Fri Jun 6 2014
Photograph: Joan Marcus
It’s fun to watch the Tony Awards, and it’s even more fun to watch them while drinking. For those staying home, we’ve created the ultimate (by which we mean life-threatening) Tony Awards drinking game, but for people who want to see the show while out on the town, these are the five most fun joints at which to catch the action.
Finally, don’t forget to check Time Out New York’s Twitter feed on Sunday night for our live tweeting of the whole show.
- Susan Sarandon joins Time Out New York
- Cool things to do on NYC rooftops
- The best things to do in Bay Ridge
- 33 people you will definitely see on the subway
- Pat Kiernan interview
- Quiz: What kind of New York lover are you?
- Neil Gaiman interview
- Spiritual events in NYC
- Juicy J interview
- The ten commandments of New York apartment hunting