The 5 best bars for watching the Tony Awards
Looking for a show while you watch a show about other shows? Then this list is for you.
Fri Jun 6 2014
Photograph: Joan Marcus
It’s fun to watch the Tony Awards, and it’s even more fun to watch them while drinking. For those staying home, we’ve created the ultimate (by which we mean life-threatening) Tony Awards drinking game, but for people who want to see the show while out on the town, these are the five most fun joints at which to catch the action.
Finally, don’t forget to check Time Out New York’s Twitter feed on Sunday night for our live tweeting of the whole show.
Get in touch
- The 10 best shows at SummerStage 2015
- Juliette Binoche on the seduction of acting
- 101 things to do in New York
- See Broadway’s sexiest in Top Bottoms of Burlesque
- Your favorite Game of Thrones characters played by notable New Yorkers
- The best flea markets in New York
- 20 reasons why spring makes us better New Yorkers
- Cool producers you need to know in 2015
- 10 Vin Diesel movies that prove he can actually act
- Noah Baumbach on millennials, his new comedy and New York movies