The 5 best bars for watching the Tony Awards
Looking for a show while you watch a show about other shows? Then this list is for you.
Fri Jun 6 2014
Photograph: Joan Marcus
It’s fun to watch the Tony Awards, and it’s even more fun to watch them while drinking. For those staying home, we’ve created the ultimate (by which we mean life-threatening) Tony Awards drinking game, but for people who want to see the show while out on the town, these are the five most fun joints at which to catch the action.
Finally, don’t forget to check Time Out New York’s Twitter feed on Sunday night for our live tweeting of the whole show.
Get in touch
- The 20 best spas in NYC
- See photos of NYC in snowstorms through the decades
- The 50 best ’80s songs
- Last chance winter bucket list
- Jason Moran dishes on the Village Vanguard
- How many of NYC's best restaurants have you eaten at?
- Ten erotic books hotter and better than Fifty Shades of Grey
- The best soups, stews and soul-warming bowls in NYC
- Stunning aerial photos of NYC in winter
- The 15 best sex scenes with no sex in them