The 5 best bars for watching the Tony Awards
Looking for a show while you watch a show about other shows? Then this list is for you.
Fri Jun 6 2014
Photograph: Joan Marcus
It’s fun to watch the Tony Awards, and it’s even more fun to watch them while drinking. For those staying home, we’ve created the ultimate (by which we mean life-threatening) Tony Awards drinking game, but for people who want to see the show while out on the town, these are the five most fun joints at which to catch the action.
Finally, don’t forget to check Time Out New York’s Twitter feed on Sunday night for our live tweeting of the whole show.
Get in touch
- Best of 2014
- Photos of the Rockefeller tree lighting
- The best apps for New York City
- NYC taxi drivers bare all—again!
- Interpol interview
- Take a peek at Studio 54 in its glorious heyday
- Partying hard with Andrew W.K. in NYC
- The best pies for the holidays in New York City
- Oscars 2015: 15 films that could win big
- Secret New York