The 5 best bars for watching the Tony Awards
Looking for a show while you watch a show about other shows? Then this list is for you.
Fri Jun 6 2014
Photograph: Joan Marcus
It’s fun to watch the Tony Awards, and it’s even more fun to watch them while drinking. For those staying home, we’ve created the ultimate (by which we mean life-threatening) Tony Awards drinking game, but for people who want to see the show while out on the town, these are the five most fun joints at which to catch the action.
Finally, don’t forget to check Time Out New York’s Twitter feed on Sunday night for our live tweeting of the whole show.
Get in touch
- Secret New York
- The best NYC life hacks
- Vintage photos of the New York subway
- The best free food at NYC bars
- The 50 best free things to do in NYC
- Marina Abramovic interview
- The best new fiction in NYC
- The 10 best bro-free places for dudes in NYC
- The most awkward sex scenes
- 21 eerie photos of the empty NYC subway