The 5 best bars for watching the Tony Awards
Looking for a show while you watch a show about other shows? Then this list is for you.
Fri Jun 6 2014
Photograph: Joan Marcus
It’s fun to watch the Tony Awards, and it’s even more fun to watch them while drinking. For those staying home, we’ve created the ultimate (by which we mean life-threatening) Tony Awards drinking game, but for people who want to see the show while out on the town, these are the five most fun joints at which to catch the action.
Finally, don’t forget to check Time Out New York’s Twitter feed on Sunday night for our live tweeting of the whole show.
Get in touch
- Bob’s Burgers interview
- The most awkward sex scenes
- Rosamund Pike interview
- The NYC Uber experience
- The best and worst Alfred Hitchcock movies
- Julian Casablancas and Karen O interview each other
- The 30 best New York tattoos
- Benedict Cumberbatch interview
- Smell great this fall
- New York's most beautiful buildings