It's standing room only at this historic tasting-house. Hidden behind the Krasnapolsky, unchanged since 1679, this has been a meeting place for Freemasons since the beginning; past visitors include Churchill and Chagall. The menu of liqueurs and jenevers (many available in take-out bottles) reads like a list of unwritten novels: Parrot Soup; The Longer the Better; Rose Without Thorns.
|Venue name:||Wynand Fockink||Contact:|
|Opening hours:||Open 3-9pm daily.|
|Transport:||Tram 4, 9, 14, 16, 24, 25|