Birmingham may be smaller than London, but we sure do pack a punch when it comes to food. Especially GOOD food.
There are variety of options for every meal in the day, that correspond to every price range and taste. If you don't believe us, then here are 10 salivating reasons why you need to be eating in Birmingham. Your tastebuds will thank you!
1. Our street food scene keeps getting stronger
My Food Place of the Week is @digbethdiningclub. Live on Nutella Tasha dot com now. Have you been? What was your experience? See if you agree with my review. #Blogger #DDC #DigbethDiningClub #Digbeth #Birmingham #FdBloggers #MFPOTW #NutellaTasha #Brum #Friday #Saturday #Weekly #StreetFood #Food #Foodie #Review #Blog #FDBlogger #Honest #Fresh #Dairyfree #HighlyRated #Unbiased
Digbeth Dining Club, Spotlight, Lower Trinity Street, Digbeth.
2. We have food so tasty you'll be asking "there's no meat or dairy?"
The Warehouse Cafe, 54-57 Allison Street, Digbeth.
3. We sure know how to do tapas
Rico Libre, 1 Barn Street, Digbeth.
4. Because you don't need to go to Lebanon when the Lebanese food is so good
Bader Restaurant, 396 Coventry Road, Small Heath.
5. The chicken shop actually has good chicken
Pepe's Peri Peri, 328 Coventry Road, Small Heath. Plus many other locations.
6. The burgers are like the Leaning Tower of Piza and the fries are fully loaded
Fargo's Food Factory, 377 Ladypool Road, Sparkbrook.
7. We like our cake slices fat and our sofas comfortable
Cherry Reds, 92 John Bright Street, Birmingham City Centre.
8. Because we create mania with dosas
Dosa Mania, 10a Northfield Road, Harborne.
9. And we're known as THE place for the ultimate curry
Tipu Sultan, 43 Alcester Road, Moseley.
10. Plus we know how to make some damn good jerk chicken
Talk of the Town, Martineau Place, Martinaeu Way, Birmingham City Centre.
Looking for more dining ideas? Take a look at some of Brum's tasty street food options.